View Single Post
      04-01-2015, 01:45 AM   #63
2-cb
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5M

Garage List
Sorry you had some issues with your dealer. And I will definitely check with Joe. But I just wanted to be 100% clear that dealing with Adam @ Seattle BMW was super easy and we had a deal worked out within minutes. Obviously I have to reserve final judgment until car is delivered, but so far I have nothing but great things to say about this purchase experience -- despite them being a few days late with the M performance gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsjr70 View Post
The parts are available, especially the front grills and the side grills. I have them, unfortunately my dealer lied to me and said they will have them for me when I get delivery. Well BS! I called Joe from Century BMW in Greenville S.C., they are a Certified M Dealership, and he ordered them for me plus the carbon fiber mirrors and the carbon fiber center console. The mirrors and center console are on hold until April 7, luckily I paid for everything plus he gave me a great discount! Plan on buying my accessories from them from now on. His prices beat the two dealers that advertise here, which is a good thing for all of us! I'll post pics when I get my X5M back Tuesday/Wednesday.
Btw, please feel free to call Joe, I'm sure they will get you what you need asap! That's the right customer service from a dealership, especially when it's miles away and they give you that happy, friendly, southern hospitality with zero bullshit story!
Joe
Appreciate 1