Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackJunkie View Post
Yes the NAIS - I went Wednesday and posted one picture of the Lambogini Girls on our Girly post. Too bad they were the only decent models on display . I did see lots of good cars, but not as many concepts as years prior. There was also no BMW hospitality area above the dispaly as was the case last year.
The models are never really out for the industry days.... only downside about going then. I thought BMW did have the hospitality section though. -- I know they had a 2nd level roped off; it was closed off the day I went, but the BMW girl held my coat up there so I didn't have to carry it around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauderek View Post
This sounds interesting. I'll give them a call. Hey Nmulax, you can have my HO. Erhard in Farmingon Hills uses a company called "Great Lakes". Is that who does Bloomfield's, too? I can't find a direct number for Great Lakes. I don't want to pay the extra cash to the dealer. I hear she does a really good job. Very thorough. Erhard wants to charge 150 to take off my HO, and 400 to apply Llumar. I want to get this done for much less than that.
Yeah, Erhard BH uses "Great Lakes Window Tinting" too. I tried finding a number as well, and got nowhere. I'm swinging by the dealer today, I'll see if I can get a number from them. If not, this Maximum Brilliance sounds like an option.

-Adam