03-01-2021, 12:14 AM   #35
RED_Y_
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 3.5d

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Hi not trying to market Acura. if you read my 2nd post youd see I compared the loaded MDX to a comparable 2021 X5, thats where the price comparison came from. Never said I loved the MDX. Was just presenting a comparison and a perspective. One last comment, are you asking me to leave the discussion because i have a different perspective?
Well you brought the MDX as an example of how many features it has, IMO Acura is not anywhere close to G05 or F15, and I don't really care about the price. You said that your 2016 is the 1st and possibly the last BMW and brought Acura into discussion, so to me it sounds like you like it and consider it as alternative to X5. I did not try to offend you in any way and not asking you to leave the discussion just saying that it would be interesting to hear the opinion how brand new MDX compares to 5 years old X5, you saying that it might be your last bimmer sort of brought me into the assumption that your are looking into moving along. We sure can try call BMW NA and provide the feedback, but I doubt they would do anything about it. Or just get the ID6 NBT unit from Ebay and retrofit it in.
Appreciate 0