View Single Post
      02-17-2019, 08:30 PM   #26
DuSh
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick View Post
Any ///M car will always be lot more desirable and will retain it's value lot better as well as compared to a non M car, always.
Haha, it's certainly not true. It all depends who is buying. For 99% of folks on used market ANY M car is closer to the bottom of their priorities and they could care less. A stock and cheap BMW with low miles will ALWAYS be more desirable for 99% of population.
Now I agree, that for us 1% of enthusiasts M cars are more desirable and hold value better. That been said I will always chose 2015 50i over E70 X5M - the difference in tech, interior and exterior is by far largest between 2nd and 3rd generation of x5. A lot more difference then there is between 3rd and 4th (G05) generation and a lot more than there was between 1st and 2nd. The gap is enormous. And as far as straight line performance goes 50i n63tu does 1/4 mile in 11.83sec confirmed on track with basically tune only - which is to say E70 X5M with tune only will not be able to show anything substantially higher (if even that). On track it's another story. M wins there hands down.
Appreciate 0