Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDKE30 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome! thank you very much for raising the topic! I still have H&R vtf and it's a tragedy! my wife doesn't want to drive our x, but I saw a light in the tunnel, even though when I ordered kw v3 I wasn't sure if it would be better, thank you for such comments, I feel calmer that it is money well spent as opposed to hr vtf. Do all who recommend kw v3 have springs at the front and pneumatics at the rear? do you all have 4 springs? Please show some photos how your dropped x look at the setting where you can ride with good bounce. how low are you and how do you count it? previous photos have unfortunately expired. Thank you
You'll love the kw v3 as I also went from vtf to kw. Here's my setup with 29.75" (front max drop) and 30" rears.
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome! thank you very much for raising the topic! I still have H&R vtf and it's a tragedy! my wife doesn't want to drive our x, but I saw a light in the tunnel, even though when I ordered kw v3 I wasn't sure if it would be better, thank you for such comments, I feel calmer that it is money well spent as opposed to hr vtf. Do all who recommend kw v3 have springs at the front and pneumatics at the rear? do you all have 4 springs? Please show some photos how your dropped x look at the setting where you can ride with good bounce. how low are you and how do you count it? previous photos have unfortunately expired. Thank you
You'll love the kw v3 as I also went from vtf to kw. Here's my setup with 29.75" (front max drop) and 30" rears.
thank you but no pictures have been added, do you have springs or air at the back? and how do you count those 30 "?
I tried adding pics yesterday but the forum wouldn't allow it. As far as I know all f85 has bags.

thank you, in fact they probably all have air, I can't wait until I put on my kw v3 sz and you can tell me how do you count the lowering? as for calibration? from the bottom edge of the rim to the edge of the wheel arch? or some other way? is this the maximum level of lowering?
Appreciate 0