Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 40i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1230vani View Post
Is it the same resolution, contrast, smoothness like 6WB in F10 or even better? Congrats!!!!! The one in i8 seems a bit sharper, but then again the display is smaller. Also F10 navi clarity is better than then one in i8 (this i may be imagining, but cluster is more clear than in F10, that im pretty sure). Congrats again and thanks for the write up

I would say in comparison to this F10...it's the same. It's very very bright/clear even at the dimmest setting. There's no loss of clarity or bad pixels. I'm all about clarity from phones, computers, televisions, etc. - it definitely passes in my book. i8 probably has some really nice/much newer panel...if it looked the same as our 6WB...people who paid premium for it would be pretty upset. Also, yes, with the smaller screen, clarity can be easily improved as well.

Thanks for the comments/positive feedback, Ivan . You are most welcome.

I think my Canon G16 can shoot better video than what he used, so I can make a video if you really want to see what the actual clarity looks like.
Thank you for your comments, much appreciated. Nice way, actually super cool way to refresh your car although it is still almost new. Drove i8 yesterday, cluster is more sharp but i think the navi is sharper on the F15
Appreciate 2