Radekxpl
The General
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 35D & E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radekxpl View Post
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I have been using spacers on my other vechicles e46 M3 and others for the last 10 years branded spacers like Eibach, Apex, ECS and unbranded spacers as well. Honestly from my experience the spacers it self had no difference in hardness or fit between branded and unbranded ones I have used, if you concerned about unbranded spacers the only part that you might have to worry about is if they come with quality hardened steel bolts, which in this case they do, if they were not you can always replace bolts if that is the concern. If you have good bolts and proper torque the spacer is sandwiched between wheel and the hub and it is not going anywhere branded or unbranded unless your bolts break off then it does not matter if you have branded or unbranded spacer. With that being said I don't see reason why overpay for fancy brand name something this simple, but that is just my experience and opinion, everyone is entitled to their own.
http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...485&page=5

In the middle of the page 5 there is pictures of what happened to the spacers.
I'm not saying that things like that don't happen but if you google there are plenary examples of branded spacers on the web as well with issues like that, it happens both ways. There is always a variable at play when your are putting aftermarket part on vehicle and you have to be aware of that.
Appreciate 0