View Single Post
      06-29-2014, 11:04 AM   #210
Amirsm3
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Grey e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Federer View Post
Man I didn't want to come off like I was singling you out. I'm not. Your posts just happen to be on the page of this thread I was reading. I will say this though, when you poor blood, sweat, tears and lots of money into a business and product development it can get irritating to have your intellectual property stolen. Also, peacock-style ego purchases are just cheesy. To mitigate somewhat, it sounds like you got a cool watch for $100.

Additionally, I like your postings on other topics and your YouTube video is one of the reasons I bought an MPE. Not mad, just trying to make a valid point about fakes of anything and intellectual property rights.
I definitely see where you're coming from, but a 100 dollar watch purchase isn't going to collapse the rolex name. And I have one, lol. I didn't buy a few hundred of them and sell them inside my convenience store haha.

I apologize for the slight condescending tone I took in my rebuttals. It was nothing personal.

BMWCCA:518970
Appreciate 0