View Single Post
      06-16-2019, 10:05 PM   #88
SupersixM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
New 720p screen and android 9.0 come in Tuesday. So fingers crossed it was worth the effort dealing with 4x4s lack of a GAF.

Definitely wish I just bought direct from aliexpress as my unit is coming direct from HK anyway lol. They led me to believe they did something with the units themselves. Stress tests and functionality blah blah blah. Told me the unit won't be available till June 13. Then I get a shipping notice from DHL account that I have an item coming from HK. What a joke that Canadian company is. They're just a middle man who is there to mark up the unit and make a profit. Definitely can't recommend using them especially for the cost given you can save a few $100 and get direct from aliexpress.
LMAO. You gotta be fking kidding me. Well, what do you expect when you shop for BMW HUs at a 4x4shop. Lol. You really was better off buying it yourself like you said and save some money. I see fraud fraud fraud written all over there business hence why I never dealt with them. And their markup is CRAZY. At least Avin looks more professional as a brand, even though they’re selling the SAME shit. And they ship from California. Shame on them. Avin said units should be here soon and prices should be close to current pricing. I’ll wait.
Appreciate 0