Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2006 MINI Cooper S GP  [0.00]
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
2008 E82  [0.00]
I am a HUGE Gran Turismo fan. Almost as big of a GT fan, as I am an F1 fan. Been playing GT since the first game came out. Bought them all when they came out. Even went as far as to purchase the japanese import versions of the game, prior to the US release.

DONE ... no more ...

The fact that Polyphony Digital can NOT get this game to market is terrible. I read an article recently that said that the developer of the Forza series has released 2 games in the time the Xbox 360 has been out. Is this true? If so, FUCK YOU POLYPHONY DIGITAL EVEN MORE!!!!

The last GT game was released in 2004. 6 years ago. This is ridiculous. The PS3 came out at the END OF '06. Absolutely stupid decision on Sony's part to not have one of their flagship titles available for this console sooner.

I have decided that GT5 is DEAD to me. I don't fucking care when it comes out. They have been screwing the customers around so much with the lack of releasing a game for too long. I have thrown my hat over into the iRacing ring. I'll be racing over there instead with the likes of REAL racers who know about racecraft.

Fuck you Sony, fuck you Polyphony Digital. Maybe you guys should team up with the team from Duke Nukem Forever.

Oh and by the way, does anyone think things like GT for PSP, and stuff like THIS has contributed to the delay? How about getting the game to market FIRST, then go and start creating track day peripherals.