07-19-2014, 12:30 AM   #75
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33 View Post
OMG, speechless.
On top of that, my SVT coding got reset so I lost all my coding. I now have to find my list of codes. Can you pm me your list and how you navigated to each folder if you don't mind. My coding list was very similar to yours +

This was my original list:
Disable iDrive legal disclaimer
Disable Rear and Side view camera legal disclaimer
Disable seat belt status display/annoying sound when belt is not on (I always put my belt on but I always hated the BMW sound when you take it off. I have a habit when I pull into my home and take off the belt)
Enable DVD in motion
Enable Fog Lights with High Beams
Enable key fob and driver side door handle to close the trunk (requires powered trunk)
Enable key fob and driver side door handle to fold mirrors and close windows - also time interval to 1 sec instead of 20
Enable video playback via USB Port and with various video formats
Opening doors will not interrupt window roll up (Front and Back)
Splash animation on the iDrive screen upon system load: Variant1 = M logo, Variant7 = White BMW logo, Variant8 = Brown bmw logo (same as HU_CIC), Variant9 = Merry Xmas
Transfer telephone ringtone to the car
Auto Start/Stop Off by Default - I got this done but don't remember where golovan found it - any clue?

Actually, I found your old excel list from the cheat sheet thread . After BMW clears this stupid check engine light, I'm gonna try to code these. Thanks for that list.

Also, quick question for you...in this thread: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=742399, where is this Code located: ASP_ausklappen_nach_komfortschliessen? This I tried to search for this in BDC body and couldn't find it.

Last edited by opasha; 07-19-2014 at 01:19 AM..
Appreciate 0