United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5 MC Blue Comp

2018 X5M Donington Grey 26k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 68,500.00

Item Interest
Welp, I THINK I am going to try and sell my 2018 X5M baby hauler. Only had for a few months, but I am coming from an M5 and I, unfortunately, am realizing I am just a car guy. (M760i calling my name) If you are in this forum you already know about the vehicle, so I will skip that brochure info...
2018 X5M Donington Grey w/ Black Interior
26,000mi (daily driver)
Maintenance Warranty until June
BM3 Tune comes with vehicle. Never put on due to warranty still being good
Just did oil, brake fluid, filters, spark plugs, etc. at dealer.
FI valved cat back exhaust (installed last week, haven't even done the electrics yet, just bolted on, still have OEM exhaust as well)
AFE Intake (still have OEM intake as well)
RW Carbon Front Trim
RW Carbon Front Lip
IND Front Grills
IND Side Vents
IND Badging
(have all the OEM grills, vents and badging)
H&R Spacers front and rear
Also comes with BMW's roof rack system (currently hanging on the left in the garage on the Bronco doors)
No wrecks, no abuse, just a perfect SUV for someone in the market for one. Asking $68,500 with all the aftermarket goodies, tune, OEM exhaust and parts. Have an offer of 64k if I put OEM exhaust and intake back on, but hoping to avoid having to do that and sell parts.
Definitely not a "have to sell" vehicle, but figured if I could recoup most of my cost I would take the hit and go back to sedan life.

Trying to upload pics and its kicking all but one... not sure why, but I will gladly email/text anyone interested plenty more.

Attached Images

Last edited by ibjesster2002; 03-11-2023 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: Adding price
Appreciate 1