06-18-2021, 09:51 AM   #1035
abdul642
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdul642 View Post
I have 2014 x5 30d with rear suspension issue. At first car was sagging on one side so rear suspension bags were changed to brand new Arnott bags. After this the car decides to lift itself extra high on drivers side whenever it feels like. As such the following was carried out.
Compressor was changed
Ride height sensors changed (rear)
EHC control unit changed
Relay was burnt and this was changed too
Every time each of these parts were changed the ride height was recalibrated on the computer.
However the car is still deciding to lift itself on one side. About 20mm higher than the passenger side which is at normal height.
^Long shot, and I don't even know if it's possible on the F15... but can the arm on the rear ride height sensors be mounted wrong? On the E53 x5 with 2 axle air suspension it is definitely possible so figured I'd ask.
Hi

It is possible on the f15 but this was checked and fitted properly. No mechanic can seem to find out why my cars doing this and now the passenger suspension bag has deformed too! It's just going to have to go to the stealers and they will probably change everything for a stupid price
Appreciate 0