sukhk527
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 XDrive35i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegfx4 View Post
Did you wrap the lower bumper trim while it was on the car or remove it then wrap it? I'm going to be starting blacking out mine as well (I've got a '14 xLine 50i)
Yep the lower trim is wrapped too. The pieces just pry out with some finesse, I found a video somewhere that showed how to take them off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackoutF15 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhk527 View Post
Not a whole lot of updates. RaceChip has been fun and added a radar detector a couple weeks ago.

Just did some maintenance, oil change and fresh spark plugs at 28k miles because I'm OCD as fck.
I will be installing the afe intake you have once I receive it. It's currently on back order. Any tips? Noticeable improvement? I have mppk and RaceChip gts on the car. Thanks
With the intake, just make sure all the bolts are tight. No issues on mine and I've had it installed since January and put about 7k miles of road trips and city driving. As long as connections are tight, no CEL to be triggered.
2017 X5 XDrive35i X-Line | Sophisto Grey | MHD Full Flexfuel Tuned | Mosselman Turbo| Sutphin Tuning TCU | Nostrum Stage 2 HPFP | ER Charge Pipe | BimmerHausPerformance Intake and Inlet | ApexBuilt Catted DP | VRSF FMIC | Zeitronix Flexfuel Kit | KateCool Oil Cooler | Variant Wheels | Conti DWS06+ |
Appreciate 0