View Single Post
      12-01-2015, 04:06 PM   #7
artem123
Captain
Rep
Drives: G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post
i would say they were actually saving people money and the cars made more power. thanks VW!

only people making it a big deal are those that are collecting fines. cars used to puff black smoke 10 years ago and it was fine.
Well, it is one way of looking at it. Here is another take. I owned VW myself (3), and my household still owns one. My older one is in college and i leased him a jetta 2.5 years ago. As the matter of fact i came to F15 from Touareg and loved it. But... Yeah, VW made cars more powerful, and people saved money... but... THEY LIED about HOW. They did misrepresent characteristic of car's hearts, their engines. Now, my kid drives jetta every day, i trusted VW with my kid's life, and now every day when he drives off the driveway, i keep on thinking about what else VW lies about? What else they will admit when they get caught? Airbags? Breaks? Frame? I know, i know... Parenthood. BTW people who collect fines are not busting with those fines out of nowhere, they clearly laid out rules BEFORE. Many followed the rules, but as we all know VW decided to cheat...