Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocksmithNick View Post
I hate the grilles, the entire rear, and the crystal shift knob. Imagine what that shifter is going to look like in like 5 years when its scratched and foggy looking. Also, the M sport at my local dealer was $93k. They're smoking. I'd never pay that for an X5 unless it were an M car.
Agreed.... at
$93K you are in the X5M territory.. why get a 50i when you can get a X5M for a few thousands more.

The shifter... WTF is the deal with the crystal ball..

Such a weird looking car.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Agree just saying it's not crazy that it was $93k. That's the sticker regardless of what you pay for it or when you buy it.
Difference between a V8 and i6 engine cost.
What is?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocksmithNick View Post
I hate the grilles, the entire rear, and the crystal shift knob. Imagine what that shifter is going to look like in like 5 years when its scratched and foggy looking. Also, the M sport at my local dealer was $93k. They're smoking. I'd never pay that for an X5 unless it were an M car.
Agreed.... at
$93K you are in the X5M territory.. why get a 50i when you can get a X5M for a few thousands more.

The shifter... WTF is the deal with the crystal ball..

[IMG]https://cdn.bimmertoday.de/wp-conten...Details-06.jpg[/IMG] Such a weird looking car.
Ya that crystal stuff looks like costume jewelry. In the X7 I would understand maybe as an attempt to make it super lux but in the X5 it's just out of place. And would much prefer something like the M5 has for the shifter etc.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0