View Single Post
      06-03-2020, 04:38 AM   #149
SupersixM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic_erik View Post
It's an vastly different experience and my statement may sound contradicting but here it goes:

You can feel little ripples in the road more than the stock ride going down a reasonably smooth road, but overall it's more comfortable / less impactful to your core when going over potholes. The handling feels tighter on the highway on-ramps at high speeds, but all and all it's tough to beat the comfort and broad stability of the stock suspension sitting up high. There are concessions made but the overall gains are easily made up.

Also I forgot to mention that the initial break-in period is a little nerve racking but once you've tweaked the springs, adjusted your ride height, dialed in your dampening and waited patiently to perform a final (second) alignment, you will be rewarded! My experience post install was a little rough but I stuck in there and got to where I needed to be.

I feel like BC Racing make a quality product and are still building their brand. They will never match KW and the pricing reflects that. For someone like me who isn't tracking but wants to the benefits of a coilover at a reasonable price, it's a good balance.

Ok .. Thanks.
Appreciate 0