View Single Post
      03-26-2018, 07:40 PM   #71
AZTWW
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Tesla Model S Long Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT335xi View Post
I would tend to agree with your statement as I would think it to be more like a 100 hp at the crank increase which would be a 70-75 at the wheels gain. Did Dush have a stock dyno baseline and then dyno with BPC flash? That’s all that would matter to see the gains he got, regardless of what type of dyno. Also keep this in mine the 550 if rwd will always put down a little more then a awd x5, more wheels turning more drivetrain loss, I even heard that auto trans all loses little more than a manual trans too. I have had my evo on both mustang and dyno jet dyno and it’s more like a 40-50 hp difference at 400 whp , my car put down 400 whp on dyno jet but only 350 on mustang. I’m going to dyno my car soon to see stock numbers before I put a piggy or flash tune on. I will post my results hoping to dyno it this Saturday and if not the next after.
He never got a baseline stock dyno on the mustang. Keep us posted And I agree on he awd loss vs rwd. I would divide the results by .8 if you go by the rule of 15% for rwd auto and 20% for awd auto. That puts his dyno around 570hp by that math. Pretty great results.

I'd hope the bm3 tune produced the same and those results would be +120hp crank increase. Keep us updated on your results. Mine is at the dealer getting new plugs and evaporator so it should be good for a tune when I get it back.
Appreciate 0