View Single Post
      04-12-2019, 04:36 PM   #24
mikeson
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X6 M package

When I start car after overnight parking, it comeback from very bottom.
I mean it flip down when car has been locked.
I guess yours is not flip back as it suppose to be.
Anyway, good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beganovic7 View Post
So this same thing happened to me 3 times in last 3 months, first 2 times it came back after couple hours once car was turned off and on, but this third time, it happened 3 days ago, and it still hasn't came back, so i went into details to try to figure it out. I came to realization that it actually never "disappeared" , but there is a glitch where hud was pushed way down(repositioned), so i go into the setting to adjust the position of hud, and raise it up to the "max" , but still it was way too low, literally could only see half of numbers showing the speedometer, when playing music i could see previous/next options as well. Now the main concer is why did this happen ? why did my hud randomly got pushed all the way down without abillity to bring it back up to normal hight where it was and worked perfectly, right now the highest hight setting is still way too low where i can barely see half of numbers, and i'm 6'5", even tried to reset the car to factory defaults( options-->delete all user data) and that didn't fix it, it is still there but way too low, so for people shorter then 6' it will look like that it's not working at all, but it actually is working, it's just super low, so far i have no idea how could this be fixed ?
Appreciate 0