View Single Post
      07-17-2018, 02:19 PM   #30
anacondatp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 10' E92 M3 6MT, 15' F15 X5 35i

sorry to revive this thread. im having the muffler shop change my round tips to square ones soon so i am wondering if i should also have them cut the stock exhaust and mod it so it sounds like MPE. do you guys think MPE is all straight pipe inside the muffler with only a short portion of perforated pipes to eliminate drone? somebody posted some pics of an MPE looking at the pipe outside in and it looks like straight pipe. if so, would it be better to mod stock exhaust for straight pipe inside and leave a short portion of perforated pipe so it sounds more like MPE?

I know some will say "Yeh straight pipe inside is muffler delete" but I think it is a little different with the short perforated pipe section to eliminate drone using all those empty chambers and the fiberglass material

No one has ever cut up an MPE or do a snake head cam inside it so we really have no idea how it is structured internally...

Anyone with MPE in Socal willing to help out and let me insert a snake head cam in their pipes if I buy a snake head cam? Sounds disgusting but you know what I mean lol
Russmov1328.00