04-18-2019, 02:09 PM   #23
jch1511
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 50i,750i,650i,GL63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googone20 View Post
I have a factory Msport package car, so it has ///M badges all over it stock anyway. Door sills, steering wheel, wheels etc. Like I said, the factory grills come with the badge already installed. I just didn't take it off because my OEM X5///M wheels have them, the OEM X5 ///M side vents have them, and the grills also do. I know a lot of people that upgrade X5 ///M parts onto their cars. I can assure you I am not a punk kid who is trying to pose that I have a X5 ///M when I clearly don't. I have owned about 10-12 ///M cars over the years. I chose to own the diesel X5 over the X5 ///M due to fuel economy and the third row option. I have 4 kids at this point, and my wife has an ESV Escalade. We need a lot of room to transport kids to sports and such. I currently own a M6, I have owned several M5's (E28 M5, 2 x E34 M5's, E60 M5), several M3's (E36 M3, 3 x E46 M3's, E90 M3), and my current M6. I guess at the end of the day I didn't want to pay the premium for all of the factory OEM X5 ///M parts, then peel all the stickers and emblems off them to leave blank square recesses. ��
Well stated.
Appreciate 0