Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Garage List
2016 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googone20 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwmack View Post
Beautiful work man. So I'm thinking of doing some mods to my F15 as well. Was going to get a bumper lip for the front but can't decide if to get carbon fiber or black. Would also get the rear spoiler and thinking if changing the mirror caps to m sport as well. Thoughts? Here are my before and after so far on my car. Changed the grill, put on my black wheels, tinted the windows. That's it so far. Don't mean to hijack your thread.
I think either will look great with your current color and mods. Car looks great so far. I would do the painted reflectors and lowering springs next. Those will make a larger impact for less money.

I purchased a set of 50i calipers today. Trying to decide on rotors right now. I am caught between going with the R1concept drilled and coated rotors, and the Zimmerman coated solid rotors from FCPEuro. The advantage with the FCP Zimmerman’s, is they come with the lifetime warranty. Wasn’t sure how often the 50i rotors wrap, so this is a concern of mine. The R1concept rotors are quality units for a good price. I also think the drilled rotors will look more aggressive and give the vehicle a sporty look. I am planning to powdercoat the calipers to keep them clean looking and pop a little more.
Drilled rotors def give it a sporty look. I was thinking of changing mine just to get the ones that have the drilled holes and change the brake pads to ceramic for more durability.

BTW I used the adams ceramic kit you suggested! Couldn't be happier
Attached Images

Appreciate 0