United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 BMW M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyde View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infosec View Post

Is the payment close to X5? I have heard their MF is high compare to BMW.

Do you mind sharing Q7 residual % and MF?

Premium+is @36mo/10k: 0.00188/61%
Prestige is @36/mo/10k: 0.00188/58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haris View Post
Yes, lease. I was able to get 7% off MSRP (below invoice) on a 2018 Q7 Prestige. Premium Plus has better lease rates (3% higher residual than Prestige). If you want HUD and adaptive suspension & all wheel steering package then you have to go with Prestige. I noticed that all great Q7 reviews had this package on their tester.

Main reason to switch over: I wanted something new after driving F15 X5 for 3 years, I didn't want to lease the same car again specially when next gen is coming out in a year. I can also use the 3rd row which comes standard with Q7 and it's much better than X5's optional 3rd row.
Same here, but I am not so sure if Q7 really drives as good as X5. I can't go that high with prestige and it's bad residual, and added expensive options.

I thought vision package adds HUD to Premium+? Hmm, it's another negative for Q7 if we can't get HUD on P+. Add that to the list, along with no Auto-Hold!
You have to get Prestige to get HUD. Doesn't come with vision package. It's really dumb.

I don't think any Q7 drives better than a MSport X5 with DHP, however as per C&D, Q7 with adaptive suspension drives a lot better than base X5. BMW also got rid of Active Steering recently and standard steering is not so great.

Yes it's def not cheap. I'm getting Prestige with Adaptive Chassis package. I got a little over 7% off MSRP. Lease rates are not as good as BMW. Again my main 2 reasons were: something different and better 3rd row.
Appreciate 0