View Single Post
      06-25-2018, 01:42 PM   #33
DuSh
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i

I'm going to find that PureStage dude that was posting a lot on F10 and F30 forums and ask him directly if he can at least give me a hint what to expect. Otherwise this is ridiculous - it's same thing as flash tuners would hide their specs and you'll only find out what you got after you pay, flash and do a dyno lol. What's there to keep as a secret lol - we have Garrett turbos MGT22S (MGT2256S) with 47mm compressor and 42mm turbine. This is like cheap mainstream mid-level turbos. After machining - upgraded wheels can be 50mm on compressor side and possibly 48mm on turbine side. Housing stays the same. Roughly every 3mm increase in wheel size equates to about 15-20% more airflow. That's all there is. The only unknown for me is if they use billet or some ready upgrade kits, but I don't care. I only want to know what to expect on dyno or given that they don't know it themselves lol - then at least what size wheels they have - so I can figure out delta myself. I mean heavens to Betsy they are like 5yo kids trying to protect their super secret knowledge from competition shills they think I am lol.

P.S. Send a message to a Mike from vendors section. He sells PureTurbos stuff and hopefully he can enlighten us as to what to expect with Stage 1 upgraded turbos on our X5 50i N63TU.

Last edited by DuSh; 06-25-2018 at 01:55 PM..
Appreciate 0