kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2009 997.1 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSM330i View Post
Thank you!

TBH: My AD will only sell them to "good" customers. If anyone would walk in off the street, they would be sold out.
I'm a very good customer and sent my salesman a text asking if he could get me one and his response was immediate - they have one right now. I've built a relationship with this AD not just by purchasing watches (this is my third Rolex from him), but lots of jewelery for my wife and family members. Now that I think about it, I've spent much more on jewelery than on watches!
You can find them used on watchrecon.com or rolexforums.com. The only issue is you're going to pay close to retail for this watch. Again, it'll basically be a brand new watch and if you're out of state you won't have to pay tax so it is possible to save some money.
http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=349373
ahhh okay, haha im close with one of the AD around me, so if they say theyre sold out then im sure theyre sold out... i should called them and asked to save me when... haha but i put in the call last night and told them that ill come and buy the same day they get it so well see!:0 such a beautiful watch... i miss my seadweller also...