View Single Post
      10-18-2017, 11:29 PM   #13
AR_Motorwerkz
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F82 M4, BMW WIDEBODY F13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
my apologies if this does not come out right but i am curious if this is a replica or "inspired by" akrapovic exhaust. it appears to be very similar even down to the logo but at the same time different enough to separate itself. for those with experience in both or even either can you please explain the difference? (besides pricing)
Great question! This system is actually not like akrapovic at all. Besides the carbon fiber tips and similar colors in the logo, and perfect fitment

Fi exhaust systems come with valvetronic mufflers which allow you to control through a remote or Bluetooth app on your phone. Fi also gives you the option of Catless downpipes or 100 cell/200 cell catted downpipes. Besides the carbon tips(which is the most expensive option out of their tips) the system comes with stainless tips and the option to upgrade from titanium, diamond black, and the carbon fiber.

I think these systems are definitely your best bang for you buck! And from my experience they sound amazing! Definitely good quality and good fitment!

Appreciate 0