03-07-2021, 09:59 AM   #433
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Barge boards are completely different and the front wing may well be another design for Bahrain. The single support rear wing support has been tested already and together with the new engine I only see the hype of the Merc being an obstacle.
Indeed my friend

Honda worked really hard on the PU , MAX has at least 40 ponies more to push with..
And the Honda MGU-K is upgraded , It's there where the Merc's power and torque advantage comes from..
The rake from the RB16B is changed as well ..

Hopefully that's enough to fight with 44 in the front line....

On the other hand :Meanwhile the Merc's hood bulge and updated floor remain suspect !
There's also an extra cooling opening on the Merc's hood bulge . This means the Merc's PU had overheating issues during the winter tests ...

Merc tested already from mid 2020 with the new 18-Inch Pirelli's *with more rubber* , and the '21 new W12 floor is build to get more downforce .
But....As we know !
More downforce means also more tire wear ! Then suddenly the '21 Pirelli's showed up *with more rubber* ...Just in time !
Of course Pirelli supplied Mercedes *with more rubber*
Coincidence ?

I don't think so...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick60072.50
DrFerry6728.50