pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radekxpl View Post
For the past year I have been using these Nokian WRG3 SUV performance tiers: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...IAAOSwljJdKPIy
These tires are ALL-WEATHER tires not All-season (there is a big difference), I have been using these for the past year and I cant say enough good thing about them, they perform excellent in all types of conditions, snow, deep water, dry. I live in New England and see all types of weather conditions year round these conquer everything I have thrown at them. I high recommend for anyone who see decent amount of 4 season conditions. After all they are Finland made and tested, and they see all types of extreme weather conditions year round.
I got to visit Nokian's testing facility in Ivalo, Finland, above the Arctic Circle. Didn't get to go for a spin, unfortunately. Just the sort of conditions you'd want to test tires in. I run their Hakkapeliittas in the winter, and they're head-and-shoulders above all the other winter tires I've tried over 40 years of Minnesota winters.