10-12-2020, 01:57 PM   #19
ljb1
@blurplebmw
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW m340i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDE92M3 View Post
It's all good really there are minimal unknown variables tbh. It will just take time to consider all the variables. It is not worth their time. Lucky for them, I want those wheels and that specific color. So I'll do the leg work and show them how to do their job lol. Just saying this is my third set of custom wheels, never had to deal with shit like this. I'm sorry everyone likes to use rubber band tires on their cars. I prefer some tire profile to give that ride comfort and protect the wheels from shitty roads.

JD
In for final results on the proposed 21x9.5" +20 front 275/40/21, 21x11.0" +13 rear 315/35/21 if you go with that suggestion by BC Forged. Given that they won't 'guarantee' fitment, how solid were they on this spec?

You could always play it safe and go +25/+18 for the offsets instead of the above, test fit and if OK, purchase a set of 5mm spacers? I know you said above you don't want spacers, but at least this would mean less chance of f'ing it up for your wifey.

Seems like there are lots of Pirelli PZeros in those specs. I too find the Michelin PSS a bit harsh.

Delta of zero between front/rear in those specs so no issues causing computer intervention, but both front & rear would be a larger circumference so would affect your speedo I guess?