United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018-X5M-BLK Sapphire Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J7NKMAIL View Post
Let us know if that fix your problem
So I just looked at my service summary report, and it's 100% the same as yours. The wishbones come in a kit, so they always do both. They also did an alignment on mine, and adjusted the rear camber and toe. Free of charge at that! I asked my SA how much the wishbones would have cost out of warranty. He told me around $1,500. I got lucky!

But that's not the best part.

I'm about 700 miles away from being out of warranty. I inquired about extended the factory warranty, and was getting a quote for 72 months, 75K miles Platinum for $5,799. Almost fell of my chair.

And if that wasn't amazing enough, my service adviser told me the wishbones wouldn't even have been covered by ANY warranty outside of the factory one.

Just think about it. You just dropped close to $6K on extending a warranty, and the wishbones go out and you get hit with another $1,500. I would have punched myself in the neck.

Seriously considering getting something else.
I was just reading the CPO warranty on what it covers and what it does not. There are a lot of things not covered that you'd assume would be.
Chadmatic660.50