09-09-2018, 09:18 AM   #10
tkelley86
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqgambler View Post
I'll lead off...
Switched from a E71 to an F85 for the growing family. Problem was I couldn't fit 3 car seats across the rear with an infant seat in the middle. Now can do so easily in the F85.

Just switched out a convertible car seat for a high back booster to create a little more room. Currently I have installed:
Right rear seat: Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Harness Booster, sitting on a Brica Elite Seat Guardian.
Middle seat: base for Chicco KeyFit 30 seat, sitting on a GO by Goldbug Deluxe Car Seat Protector (more flexible than the Elite). This seat will switch to a Britax Boulevard ClickTight when child outgrows infant carrier.
Left rear seat: Graco TurboBooster LX Backless Booster, sitting on a Eddie Bauer Seat Protector (no back)

The buckles for the F15/F85 sit very flush with bench, so I've ordered a 8" inch rigid seat belt extender to allow my oldest to click in without help, since a seat belt is in use.

Haven't found a good solution to protect the back of the front passenger seats because the F85 headrest don't allow any easy attachment points. Previously in my E71 I used the Brica Deluxe Kick Mats.
Hauling my future kids in an X5M just became my newest life goal...
Appreciate 1
CatalinP591.00