View Single Post
      02-21-2018, 10:50 AM   #91
Katsumoto
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: MBB F95 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSh View Post
Hi Vlado, no the thing is when I bought calipers from E70 X5M they already came with everything - since it was a take off from salvage yard 2012 X5M with 60k miles - so it had BMW oem pads in them already. I guess X5M guys maintain their vehicles top notch
Please see pics attached below (dirty calipers and then washed by me - you can see large square pads for brembo calipers)

P.S. when i installed tech said they were like 80% left ( so I decided to keep them instead of buying new) - that's for me 1-2 years of driving lol (I don't drive much due to constant study process - I'm in med.school and have no life basically, except modding x5 and exams lol)
So , even with the pads (80 % ) came with the caliper i am not sure if its a good idea to use them with the new rotors BUT i am glad that you did save money and work well for ya .. i found on ebay set of all 4 calipers but $1500 .. and if put on top rotors, sensors , pads ... cuz dont know how good are they .... i guess shipping too..... better jump on MPBK for $2300
Appreciate 0