View Single Post
      06-22-2023, 04:48 AM   #16
bert2stone
Rep
Drives: F86

After using paid version (yearly subsription) of Carly for about 3 years for errors and codings I changed to paid BimmerCode + BimmerLink few months ago.

Carly shows more errors in the main screen health check, however after using the BimmerLink I realized Carly was mixing other types of messages together in one view. So I suppose better are those two BMW specific apps, also they are paid just once.

And I use BimmerCode + BimmerLink with the Vgate Icar wifi adaptor, I couldn't manage Enet cable + RJ45 to USB-C glan (which should be the fastest connection) to get working with my phone.

I disabled start-stop, ASD, hazard lights blinking after hard braking (which I do quite frequently and don't want to confuse others around / oposite direction, however I left the EURO settings for braking force display = blinking brake lights), all the nonsense disclaimers. I enabled front and rear cameras view at any speed, but I couldn't simply enable top view beyond the max predefined speed / distance threshold.
Appreciate 0