View Single Post
      05-25-2020, 04:19 AM   #6571
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Lol, nothing personal: I have a buddy who smokes reds like a trucker and I don't mind being around him. It's strange, I really don't mind the smell in general, heck, I'll even steal one once in a blue moon (if sauced and we're bullshitting about something serious), but there's just something nauseating about swapping spit with someone who's been smoking when you haven't. If you've always been a smoker, imagine licking the base of your ash tray right after brushing your teeth - shit is rough.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still lay pipe if hot, but EXTREMELY limited floor play and she needs a mentos. I do keep some in my night stand in case of emergency as some of these college girls seem to forget how valuable Listerine is. It boggles my mind, they'll spend three freaking hours caking on makeup and straightening their hair, yet can't take a swig of some cool mint before heading out the door? Selfish!

And yes, I will and have offered a mentos to them, IDGAF.
then here comes a question.. you choose a girl with bad breathe or a light smoker? time is ticking..