08-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #4651
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotzy View Post
r33_RGSport will be by shortly to tell you about the difference.

While Burger is easier to install/remove, more people are having better luck on the 50i with RC these days.
Thank you for the call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSh View Post
Also offtopic, but I can recommend BPC benchflash - as no piggyback will give you power and drivability (smooth delivery) as benchflash can. Tho for easiness of removal/install maybe piggybacks are better

I can spin my tires during launch - try doing that with a piggyback
Ideally, I won't even do benchflash.
Why risk everything with just a benchflash.

The proper way to do it is a dyno tune.
Unfortunately, since not a lot of people are willing to pay for this type of services. A lot of businesses doesn't offer this anymore.

Also, in a nutshell, flash tune will remove all of the security that will protect your engine from any mishap.
While piggyback still rely on the stock ECU security protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott2.0 View Post
Thanks! That's on the to-do list too. At the risk of derailing this thread, I was actually considering the BMS/Burger Stage 1 tune due to the ease of install/removal. Any thoughts on the comparison between that and RaceChip?
Here is a simple comparison:

RaceChip Ultimate have better quality product starting from harness, packaging, enclosure, and internals.
Performance wise, both are about the same.
Installation, the BMS is very easy, but the RaceChip includes a dummy plug where you can use it to bypass the module. So, once you have it installed, it is as easy as removing the module and use the dummy plug to bypass.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0