BimmerTy
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F15 X5 50i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1 fan View Post
I’m getting ready to purchase a 2016 x5 xdrive35i that is unlike any I’ve seen. It is alpine white and seems to have a full mppk kit that came on the car from the factory. It has the carbon front splitter, mirror caps, rear diffuser and side pieces on the rear bumper. It says bmw mppk under the hood on a metal piece. This car has 21 inch wheels active suspension with some type of air suspension in the rear and comes with an extra set of 20 inch m sport wheels with tires for winter. Sold new for 82000. Can anyone give me some input on this version both good and bad. I just want to be sure I’m getting something that doesn’t have known issues. Thanks.
Is this the one? https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
2015 F15 X5 xDrive50i - M Sport - Space Grey Metallic - 21" 612M - Accelera Iota ST68's - Black Dakota - Leather Dash - Poplar Wood - Ceramic - Shawdowline - Anthracite - Adaptive M - Full LED - Executive - DA+ - Surround - HUD - Enhanced BT - Soft Close - B&O - ACC Stop & Go - Multi Contour - 4 Zone Climate - Comfort Seats - Cold Weather - Muffler Delete - Akrapovic Tips - F85 Grille - 35% Tint - BMW All Weather Mats -- Missing DHP, NV, Active Steering, Rear Entertainment, & Cooled Seats
Appreciate 0