Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerTy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtz1wickedest View Post
What did you change for the creak and clunk noise to stop? my right side is creaking and clunking at the moment I ordered the control arm with the bushing and stabilizer bar is there anything else that can be clunking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerTy View Post
Bad news - I noticed the creaking is back and intermittent. I have no idea what causes it. It's almost every other time I get in to drive it and it starts to creak/clunk until it warms up. Even then it still can happen. It's been in the shop for two days as my Indy replaced the front right axle. Getting it back later today.. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Oh damn that sucks keep us posted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtz1wickedest View Post
Oh damn that sucks keep us posted!
Front right axle replaced - shop charged me nothing - good for them as they have now kept my future business.

Still have the creaking/clunking on the front left. It sounds like something is loose - even though BMW AND the Indy shop said everything looked good. I even had my wife coast down our street while I walked alongside it to try to pinpoint the noise. Almost sounds as if it's coming from the wheel.. At this point I have no idea but it's killing me every time time I hop behind the wheel.
Dang they replaced the whole axle?! Have you changed the wishbone in the left? Weird the dealer says there's nothing wrong. Do they hear the noise when you took it to them?
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0