bradleyland
TIM YOYO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purecraftgerman View Post
Thanks friend for your answer.! I respect your opinion about Palm.

It seems that this trend among the destinations of people.

In my opinion it is very desert to live there.

I'm the type of people that prefer a place where there is lots forests or mountainous temperate or perhaps near a bay where abound sea water or weather.
Here in the United States there are several really amazing places for me among them are the states of Seattle, Oregon, Colorado, Virginia, sea and forest areas of California, Maryland and some other more with some really stunning scenery.

How about a place like this to film a video?
Indeed, it is incredibly barren there. There are some interesting aspects of the geography though. The mountains to the west of Palm Springs and Palm Desert form a rainshadow over the region. However, when you drive the Palms to Pines, you pass through to the other side of this geography with startling abruptness. You literally turn a corner from an area that looks like Mars and see a line of pine trees arranged as neatly as if a line lumberjacks staffed the ridges of the mountains, policing the advance of the forest expansion.

While barren, the desert portion of the drive is still interesting. It feels other-worldly. The rocks are weather worn and have had all their soft bits washed away. They're somewhat rounded, but the wearing along cracks causes large separations, giving the appearance that the rocks were stacked up in large formations, rather than having been carved from a solid piece of earth. It's a really different looking place.

Don't get me wrong. I love a great forest drive. I find the Palm Desert area interesting though.
Past: 2010 135i - TiAg Coral Red 6MT ///M-Sport
Appreciate 0