View Single Post
      04-17-2017, 09:51 PM   #57
pdpspeed
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F15 XDrive 50i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyde View Post
Hi Folks, has there been any update from BMW about any change to F15 by end of 2017?
I haven't seen anything significant so it's safe to assume X5 will not be upgraded for 2018 model year?

In the meantime, I noticed Land Rover released redesigned Discovery with 3rd row and it looks pretty good. I've been away from the forums for a while, what do most people look at besides X5? I really like the GLE43, although the cargo capacity will be much less and no 3rd row seat, also Cayenne is on my list as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyde View Post
Hi Folks, has there been any update from BMW about any change to F15 by end of 2017?
I haven't seen anything significant so it's safe to assume X5 will not be upgraded for 2018 model year?

In the meantime, I noticed Land Rover released redesigned Discovery with 3rd row and it looks pretty good. I've been away from the forums for a while, what do most people look at besides X5? I really like the GLE43, although the cargo capacity will be much less and no 3rd row seat, also Cayenne is on my list as well.
I believe the GLE will actually have a much bigger and much more usable cargo hold than the X5 due to its more "utilitarian" design even though it doesn't have a third row.

We looked into the cayenne when buying a car, we ended up with the X5 because the cayenne is a lot smaller. Also, it is important to note that there will be a new Cayenne soon with a new platform (Audi Q7).
Appreciate 0