02-08-2016, 08:33 AM   #32
WSNOD
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5M F85 White

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNoSol View Post
Not sure why, both the F15 and F85 share the same hub bore, rotational diameter, and offset. You can use them interchangeably. Staggered winter setup looks way better than square, since the rear square setup looks way too narrow w/o spacers.

You can run 275/40/20 and 315/35/20 on your OEM X5M 20's, no problem.

It can't be patched??? Never use run-flats where possible, every BMW I've owned I have switched out the RFTs to non-RFTs. RFTs are heavy, stiff, and noisy... The handling is compromised with RFTS = More unsprung weight.
The nail was too close to the edge. I took it to several places and no one wanted the "liability" and bing Risk Management profession I get that but these tires only have 12K on them! It was a terrible experience for my "lack of experience"! I decided to change the tire on my own instead of waiting the hour for the roll back. Long story short, it was miserable only for the fact that I did not know to put the vet in "tow mode" !! The truck kept putting the tire back on the ground with the self leveling attribute!!
Then dealership and Firestone as well as Tire Rack.com only found 8 of these tires in the whole United States! Had to have it overnighted from Florida!!!
LEASON LEARNED on many points!!!
Appreciate 0