View Single Post
      10-19-2020, 09:43 PM   #5
GeorgeDixon
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M & M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by F85MTuNED View Post
Well as far as plugs you can usually see when those aren't in the greatest condition but coils can be tricky at times but I say just change em out for a piece of mind. Your car can have baby miles or high miles truth is if you purchased second hand you truly don't know what the previous owner did maintenance wise so it's probably best you go over certain things for a peace of mind.

All 8 coils and plugs aren't that much so I say change em all but if cash is tight right now cause we're in rough times I can do you a solid and send coils that I have as spares and a set of plugs that was installed for 2 days so there actually new for cheap just PM me if your interested. Only reason they were removed is because I went 2 steps colder due to it working better with my tune.
I will change them all out for peace of mind. That’s very kind of you to offer to send them to me, I appreciate the gesture. Times are certainly tougher than the norm right now - but I probably shouldn’t be driving an F85 if I can’t afford some plugs and coils