Cbozz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattlesquash View Post
Chris, fantastic work. Just picked up an F15 3.5D w M package and brakes are garbage (at least looks) From what I understand these bolt up ok for me too right? Then I just need to source discs, SS lines, and the front kit, and where would you recommend picking up that one? Last one, do I need to change MS l, me coming from non M model (F15). Very interested, and likely talk/PM you soon and do want the cross drilled discs too and great if I could source them for front in a way to know they are color matched, and blue works well with me. CTSV gold painted and mustard yellow in other cars so this needs to be different and prefer it over red.

Appreciate any info on this. Cheers.

yes these bolt right up but require OEM F85 rear rotors, you don't need SS lines unless you want to - hear mixed reviews about those but those will definitely stiffest the pedal feel, you may have to change the MS for F85 one - I honestly am not sure but it would make sense since F85 has 6 pistons fronts and larger surface in the rear...I'd look that stuff up on eBay- i think that's your best bet