View Single Post
      02-17-2019, 02:03 PM   #11
jelt110
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 3.5x w/RC RS; M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSh View Post
Yes, but OP never mentioned anything about Bluetooth It seems to me this was fuel related for OP, but OP gave us no updates about error codes readout OP told us he/she would do.

What driveline sensors? Only a few sensors (like crank sensor etc) that would prevent engine from not starting up and you won't be able to reach them even if you washed engine bay, not to mention regular exterior wash has nothing to do with engine not starting up.

No idea where the sensors are, just parroting from either the board or the service guys- not sure, I was preoccupied that day... But snow and ice building up has potential for current conduction. I washed it as a simple PM action.

Was IMHO worth it to wrote them down - they might have been the answer to your issue.
There were so many variegated codes- different areas different systems, i was driving at the time... I took a few pix, You are correct that the data should be reported, and I dropped the ball-

But as I said- this points to ECU gremlins. My conjecture stands, and it stands with a fully independent conformation, another thread from a guy in Wisconsin (we share the weather usually,,)
Appreciate 1
DuSh2113.50