Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by markslc1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Amazon
Seems like the cable choices are many but the reviews are inconsistent. bimmergeeks isn't carrying ENET cables anymore either.

My question for those who have gotten ISTA to work. Did you have to pay for the MEGA service in order to get the download to work?

when looking at this thread. https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/ar...t-1023698.html Getting ISTA seems like a bit of a crapshoot between troubles with downloading, Windows errors, and cable quality. So I'm wondering how many hours I will spend trying to get this thing to work vs finding someone in the Seattle area that could simply reset my transfer case adaptations after I change the fluid.

Anyone have a GOOD experience getting ISTA to work?
I had no issues with the cable. Didn't pay for mega as it's free for like a month or something. Took me a few tries over a weekend downloading and redownloading but it was too bad. Never had an issue with it since I got it downloaded. Just important to follow each step in order. Also read some of my posts in here at the start.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0