View Single Post
      01-25-2016, 03:40 PM   #280
swirl80
Rep
Drives: BMW xDrive40d

Not all contacts are being sync'd - OxygenOS

I have a OnePlus 2 which runs a modified version of Android called OxygenOS and everytime I sync the contacts I get a different list of people sync'd and was wondering if this was a known issue with Android/iDrive or am I being thick n doing something daft? My wife's iPhone 6 sync's up perfect no problem but mine is so random. I've compared the difference between contacts that are syncing and those that are not but can't seen any difference between them so I'm baffled as to why this is happening as I have never had this issue previously with LR where the technology is (in comparison to most on the market these days) pretty old and in some respects rubbish.

I've cleaned up my contacts on google and made sure everyone is in "My Contacts". Even tried exporting from google and importing directly to my phone but even this doesn't seem to resolve the issue of random syncing.

Is there a limit on the number of contacts you can sync as I have a lot (~500) in my phone and was wondering if there was only so many it could take but in saying that, the list seems to vary each time I drive the car. One thing that is consistent is that the wife's number is never sync'd.......not sure if that's a good or bad thing
Appreciate 0