View Single Post
      03-29-2020, 06:57 PM   #68
SCardamon
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 330i

Note to Phil Masi - CEO of BMWFS - how they are reacting to this crisis is rather profound and should be talked about IMHO.

—————————

Hello Phil,

Just a quick note to say, sincerely, thank you for the values and resultant culture you are part of which has generated a profoundly human presence during this crisis. I have seen no public statement in reference to this pandemic with an attempt to up-level brand image (which, given what is out there, is good). But more importantly, I have only seen a message of care and genuine advocacy for customers who may be in need of kindness and respect during this difficult time.

I once worked for BMWFS and there is a part of me which swells with pride having been associated with this organization and what I learned there. Now part of a business being led by a similar set of standards and leadership - I know how rare and important this is.

Currently holding three loans with BMWFS finding my entire family in a BMW. Can say confidently after this I have no doubt that will remain consistent. This response to current climate is important, you and team are doing something very important, and thank you again.

Well and safe wishes to all in the BMW family.

Best regards
Appreciate 0