United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i 2007 SC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbozz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattlesquash View Post
I will be hitting you up soon brother. Thank you. Question, correct me if I am wrong; the m5 share the same front caliper? Your paint matches the typical blue if I buy new for front? Lastly, I stick to F85 front brake pads for larger cover? If I buy ss lines then I buy the f85 ones to assure length is sufficient? since I have an F15.

Thanks for a beautiful rear kit!

Cheers
The f85 shares the same caliper with M5, rotors are larger along with front pads..
My paint matches the front OEM paint, let me know if you will need a bracket for the front caliper.
If you get the SS lines for f85 you're going to be ok, since it's all very similar under there..
Sounds great, thanks for info. Yes I will get bracket from you too, how much? Also, if I take m5 400 rotor route - can you adjust your fabrication for the additional 5mm offset from 400-395 rotor.

Thanks, and top notch service/products you provide
E92 328i|6MT|ESS SC VT-1 (G.2)|3 stage|22 RPD SC/Meth tune|AA Headers|Snow Performance Meth Injection|Rotiform KPS|R139|PS4S 275.245.19|M3 front|M3 side skirts|MTEC rear|Akrapovic C tips|Koni Sport (Yellow)|Eibach PS|Hotchkis SB|C high-kick spoiler|C mirror Covers|C trim|LCI tails|M3 Control arms|M3 MS|Black E trim|Black kidney's|Full LED Conv|BMW F30 370/345 BBK|ECS SS|ECS Strut Tower Brace|034 Engine-Trans-Rear Mounts
Appreciate 0