View Single Post
      05-22-2020, 01:36 PM   #75
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
I mow right at 1.7 acres of my 3 acre lot where my normal daily house is. The company we formed to own our farm pays my nephew to mow that one. I did that the first year and even with my sister mowing every other time - I was done. Trying to mow 4.5 acres 1.25 hours away from each other in the spring was a nightmare - never again.

I have a 60" Dixie Chopper that flat moves. I bought it back in 2007 when I bought my current primary residence. It has served me VERY well ever since and is still going strong. Still starts on the 3rd crank even after sitting all winter long. Been a great mower for me - but I do take care of my stuff.

I used to have a gas blower I fought. My Dad bought a EGO blower - which promptly made me laugh at him. Till I used it. Then I went and bought one. I'm on my 4th season with it and have never looked back. No gas, always ready to go, blows harder than my gas blower. My dad got one of their chain saws, which prompted me to chuckle again - but when a big red bud tree blew down in his yard I cut the entire thing up and hauled it off on one battery charge - again I changed my tune. I now own one of their pole saws and when my current weedeater finally dies - I will have one of their weedeaters.

Great company, great customer service. Just make 100% SURE you register your equipment. If you do - they will take care of you.