Master Deep
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 325xi

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ga-bmwdrvr View Post
I think they all have a manual wind feature. I guess you would have to just shake it up for a while if not.
I have that same Invicta and really like it. The second hand now comes with the Invicta logo on the back which is a nice detail. The watch itself is nice and solid, feels well made. I really like the seiko's style too. Have not seen it in person though. I'm considering getting one. Let us know how you like it if you get it.
Hey, I've had the Black Dial Seiko 5 Sports for over a month now. I love this watch. It was my first automatic and was my affordable way of getting into the watch seen since I'm only 19. I was scared that the watch would die if I didn't wear it every day, but if I wear it for about 6 hours, I can not touch it for at least 24 hours minimum and it will still be working fine. Time seems to be about 15 sec slow after a week. Brushed strap w/ polished centerlinks. Lume is very bright and lasts for a long time. I never want to take it off now.

Buffalo Bush, Do you want an Automatic or a quartz/kinetic/Eco-drive type of watch?
Appreciate 0