Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatFlap View Post
My issues currently under investigation by my supplying dealer:
  • Towbar 13 pin socket re-wire (missing 12V auxiliary supplies),
  • Fix rear comfort seat rattle (second attempt)
  • Replace drivers door puddle light,
  • Had iDrive reboot a couple of times - investigate cause / rectify
  • Stop button sometimes needs multiple presses to stop engine - investigate cause / rectify
  • Sort out rusty brake disk hubs
  • Identify cause of transmission noise heard at low speeds (<=10mph) at light throttle - sounds like heat shield vibration / resonance (IMO) also makes strange rattling noise under the car on the overrun slowing from 30-20mph particularly on downhill.
Items 1,3,4&5 sorted at last visit. Item 6 was discussed at length, dealer insisted that this is not a problem and initially refused to deal with it. I insisted that it was sorted out and they, eventually, agreed to paint them free if charge at the next visit. The dealer has had to order a new rear seat base from Germany, this will be fitted at the next visit. Item 7 is being ignored, even though my transmission whines like an old London bus (IMO) they insist there's nothing wrong with it.

To fix items 4&5 they have installed the latest firmware update, I've had no issues since other than various coding mods I'd done previously have been overwritten (had to reapply)

The items above took a total of four days to resolve...not impressed!